Europe Again: Recap

DSC01253

It was on the 21st of June 2011 that i left Malaysia for Europe. It was my second time. The first time i took the flight from KLIA to Heathrow, London and took another flight to Belgium. I think it was in 2007 after my matriculation. This time i took a flight from KLIA to Amsterdam and for the first time i experienced traveling with fast-train in the Europe from Amsterdam, Holland to Brussels, Belgium. It was the Thalys. I was on my own. I don’t know how to speak dutch. Basically im clueless and i was rushing and not fully prepared for this trip but Alhamdulillah at last everything went smoothly :)

So basically i did wrote about my journey in a few different entry, but here is a summary of the whole trip:

  • I was in Belgium for the first week.
  • Next 4 weeks i was in Germany doing my SEP.
    • Work in Stadtoldendor
    • National Social Programme (NSP) in Stuttgart 2011
    • Journey to the South of Germany for a week , visiting my friend Faiq in Deggendorf and travel to Munich togethe
  • Back in Belgium and travel to the United Kingdom (UK) for a week or two. I cant really remember.I think it was 1 week.Yeah definitely for a week.
  • Travel to Gent, Koln and Amsterdam with my cousin, David and a little bit of Brussels.
  • Back in Malaysia in August. It was like the third week of Ramadhan at that time.

So that was the summary of the whole journey. Stop by few other places but i hardly remember the names of the places but i’ll share everything that comes to my mind.

Anyway here are some of the links to the entries that i already written relating to my second visit to Europe;

  1. Europe Again!
  2. Departing!
  3. Language!
  4. Markt Apotheke!
  5. Simple day in Stadtoldendorf!
  6. Rewind: Preparation for Europe (in Bahasa Malaysia)
  7. Special thank you note!
  8. Trainstation: Bahnhof!
  9. Journey to the South of Germany

  10. National Social Programme 2011 in Stuttgart

  11. Warm welcome in Deggendorf

  12. Munich, Part I

  13. Munich, Part II

  14. Munich, Part III

  15. Munich, Part IV

  16. Neuschwanstein Castle

  17. Partnackklamm

  18. Back in Malaysia!

p/s:

I kinda done with the Germany part..er..I think so. During the NSP in Stuttgart i made an entry of the whole event but now i am thinking to take out some of the places that i visit during that time and make it into individual entry especially the Mercedes Benz Museum. It depends on my mood i guess.

Coming up next: United Kingdom!

0 comments: